Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GEORGIA ON MY MIND...

illustration by mike lowery

I'm heading out to Atlanta later this week to shoot a wedding and I love this little illustration I came across - I hope I have time to try Holy Taco as well as check out that little cemetery on the left with the cute ghost...

Traveling and getting to explore new cities is one of my favorite parts of my job. And I actually really look forward to plane rides because it's one of the only times I can sit around and watch an entire season of a new show on my laptop or read a bunch of magazines and not feel guilty... One thing I do want to do differently for this trip however, is pack up some yummy, healthy food. Plane food makes me sick, airport food is junk, but I think bringing along these golden potstickers by 101 Cookbooks might be just the ticket!

xo

No comments: