Monday, May 27, 2013

COOKING MY WAY THROUGH PINTEREST // HUSBAND'S CHOICE EDITION // SALTED CARAMEL PUDDING





















































I had Rodney pick something for me to make this past week since I've been cooking him all this super healthy food that he's not a huge fan of (who doesn't like sweet potatoes???). See the thing is, even though we're perfect for each other in every other way, we couldn't be more opposite when it comes to foods we like. He's all about red meat, fast food, and candy. I can't get enough brussels sprouts. So, I was looking at recipes on Portuguese Girl Cooks, and he was all "why don't you make THAT? OR THAT??!! OR THOSE???!!!" And, as it all looked pretty delicious, I told him to pick something and that's what I would make and photograph that week. So, of course, he picked the one and only thing on the whole entire amazing blog that didn't really appeal to me... pudding. Aside from a recipe that my friend Melissa gave me for banana nilla wafer pudding that is to die for, I just don't care much for it. That being said, this salted caramel one was really good, and even though I burned the caramel sauce, Rodney loved it...  So, if pudding's your thing, I suggest trying out this recipe here.

xo

No comments: