Monday, May 6, 2013

COOKING MY WAY THROUGH PINTEREST // NUTELLA-STUFFED BROWN BUTTER + SEA SALT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES























Recipe here at Ambitious Kitchen.

During the week I try and eat pretty healthy. Mostly vegetables, fruits, and whole grains with little to no animal products. I read the book The China Study and watched Forks Over Knives on Netflix at the encouragement of my super-healthy friend Sarah and it completely changed the way I was eating. Most of the recipes I make (or plan on making) during the week, I store on this pinterest board.

However, once a week, I like to try making something off of this other pinterest board. Something that isn't necessarily that healthy (though it could be), but that I really feel like photographing. Lately, I've been just wanting to photograph desserts, but I'm hoping it's just a phase (after a week of cookie eating, I'm not feeling so hot) and that I'll be more inspired to shoot veggies soon!

Anyways, these cookies were unbelievably delicious - probably the best cookies I've ever baked. I highly recommend them - just balance them out with some green juice in the morning! :)

xo

No comments: