Friday, February 22, 2013

TULUM

I just got home from my first visit to Mexico and it was even more amazing than I had hoped for! Sarah and I stayed at Ahau Tulum with a room right off of the beach. It was so relaxing and magical that a few days in, I could barely even remember what my life in L.A. looked like. All I wanted was for Rodney to pack up the dog and the cat and fly down to Tulum where we could live happily ever after.

While I'm thrilled to be reunited with my family and excited to get back to work (lots of fun projects and things in the works!!), I'm not going to lie, it's a little rough being back right now. Only because, while I was gone, Rodney began remodeling our kitchen (yay!), but the house is crazy right now! If you've ever lived through a remodel, then you know. I've been confined to working from bed the last 2 days (not as fun as it sounds) because there's plastic covering the entire living room & everything else (drawers, pots, pans, dishes, food, towels, etc) is piled so high in my office that I can't reach my desk! But, I know it will all be worth it - I took photos before he started and I'll do a little "Before & After" post when it's done - you won't believe how different it looks!!

The photo above is one of my favorite iphone photos from the trip. To see more, check out my Instagram.

xo

No comments: