Friday, January 25, 2013

TWO PRETTY THINGS // gold


I'm a little in love with gold anything right now. Especially for the home. So I thought I'd share with you my two favorite ways to bring a little sparkle into the house that I think would go with pretty much anyone's style.

These gilded coasters from Calypso St. Barth are just the prettiest I've ever laid eyes on. I've seen agate coasters elsewhere and even ones with gold rims, but never in such soft lovely colors.

And this set of rose gold flatware from West Elm. I don't even know where to start. Basically, I need you to NOT go to the website and look at them. And definitely don't buy them. Because I'm going to save up all my money and buy every. single. set. I love it so much. I visit the West Elm website almost daily just to make sure they're still there. Rose gold flatware, you will be mine.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: